Transformation / New activity
An insurance company decides to roll out a new group health insurance offer. Its network had no experience in the distribution of group contracts. The sales department appointed an internal project manager who did not take charge of the project. We are starting out 6 months late and the sales teams don’t believe in it.
To bring the project to a successful conclusion within a constrained timeframe that allows the system to be tested before being rolled out to the entire network.
For the deployment of a new offer, we proposed to bend over the schedule.
The main actions carried out:
- 1 week to understand the organisation and the new offer,
- 15 days to build a detailed action plan with an allocation of responsibilities,
- 6 months of production (organisation of the network and the back-office process, marketing, documentation, training, acceptance, etc.) and “tight” project management.
What made the difference:
- Being able to deal with all the issues and fill the gaps in the organisation,
- Explain, train, do, have done, encourage.
The project was deployed on time, allowing a market launch in excellent conditions with trained and motivated sales teams.