Improving the performance
A multi-site industrial company whose activity is in sharp decline in a context of crisis and margin erosion. Subsidiaries in loss. Loss of motivation among managers.
To secure the budgetary execution of the current year. Restructure the business and refocus on the scope
- Carry out a diagnosis, define a target organisation
- Prepare and coordinate a business plan
- Set up reporting within the Industrial and Commercial Departments, including key performance indicators allowing the implementation of corrective actions
- Restructure industrial sites: outsource unprofitable activities
- Support the head office Finance Department in the reactivity and development of automation tools
- Involve all members of the Management Committee.
In six months, our Transition Manager has:
- Reorganised the controlling function
- Modelled a business plan for the Executive Committee and managed a delicate and tense cash flow
- Supported the various departments in developing steering tools.
At the end of his assignment, the restructuring of the subsidiaries is complete and ongoing.